In qReveal, eligible users can upload logos to be used on their contactless menus or price lists.
As the business level, you can define a set of logos that are used for all locations your account controls. This is done under the Settings dashboard.
- Click Settings in the admin menu.
- Upload your logos.
- Be sure to click the Save button or your images will not be uploaded.
Types of logos
There are four main types of logos you can upload for a business.
- Logo for Light Theme: An image file designed to be used against a white or light colored background. In general, darker colors for text and key imagery works best.
- Logo for Dark Theme: An image file designed to be used against a dark gray bkacground. In general, white or lighter colors for text and key imagery works best.
- Favicon: The small icon that appears in the user's browser tab.
- Device Icon: The icon that is added to Apple device home screens when a user "bookmarks" your menu or price list to the home screen. This file must be a PNG.