Menus or price lists are a way to organize categories.
You might use menus or price lists to:
- Create separate breakfast, lunch, dinner, happy hour or beverage menus
- Create separate price lists for different products or services
- Every business on qReveal must have at least one menu or price list. Many businesses will only need one — and that's fine.
- Free plans include a limit of one menu or price list.
- Premium plans also include the ability to set up schedules for your menus or price lists so they are only available on set days of the week or times.
- If you hit this limit, you will be prompted to upgrade before adding additional menus or price lists.
- If, however, you need more than one menu or price list, you can add as many as you need at no extra cost on the premium plan.
- You can create or edit a menu or price list at any time.
- You can also delete a menu or price list if you need to.
The chart below illustrates how qReveal organizes content into a hierarchy.