Items are part of categories and represent dishes, beverages, products or services you sell.
You might use items to:
- List different food items or dishes you offer
- List beverages such as soft drinks, beer, liquor or wine that you offer
- List a product you offer for sale
- List a service your business offers
- Every business on qReveal should have at least one item. Most businesses will have multiple items.
- Free plans include a limited number of items.
- Premium plans include the ability to create an unlimited number of items.
- If you hit the item limit, you will be prompted to upgrade before adding additional menus or price lists.
- You can create or edit a menu or price list at any time.
- You can also delete a menu or price list if you need to.
- Items can be assigned to more than one category or menu or price list, if applicable, at a time. This is helpful to reuse the same item on multiple menus or price lists.
The chart below illustrates how qReveal organizes content into a hierarchy.