In order to have each of your menus and price lists appear correctly, they need to be assigned to at least one location.
- Make sure you have at least one active location.
- Click the Menus or Price Lists link on the admin navigation.
- Find the menu or price list you want to assign to a location and click the Edit button.
- Look for the dark gray Location Assignment box.
- In the dropdown below, select the location you want to link this menu or price list to and click the checkbox next to it.
- If you don't see the one you want, be sure it is set up.
- If the one you want has a yellow dot next to it, please note it is inactive and will not appear until you edit it and set its status to active.
- Click the Save button.
Each menu can be assigned to more than one location.
Note: You can also use this box to (https://support.qreveal.com/kb/categories/category-overview)[assign categories] to your menu or price list using the second dropdown.