Why sorting is useful
This is useful for:
- Controlling the order of menus such as making “Breakfast” first, followed by “Lunch” and “Dinner”
- Arranging categories in a logical order, such as making “Appetizers” first and “Desserts” last since that follows the natural progression of a meal
- Moving popular items to the top of a category
- Emphasizing high margin items by moving them to the top of a category
- Arranging the order of modifiers
Where to edit sorting
To change how content is sorted, you need to access the parent level.
- To sort menus or price lists, go to the location level
- To sort categories, go to the menus or price lists level
- To sort items, go to the category level
- To sort modifiers, go to the item level
Look for the Sort order button.