Modifiers are optional content that modify an item.
You might use modifiers to:
- Show an upcharge for upgrading (such as showing it costs 50 cents more for cheese or an extra fee for a premium product or service upgrade)
- Show an reduced charge for removing or downgrading (such as reducing the price by $2 for ordering the item with chicken or reducing a product or service cost if the customer does not need a certian portion of it)
- Show different prices for items that can be modified in multiple ways (such as charging $2 for chicken or $5 for salmon or charging different rates based on part of a product or service selected by the customer)
- Modifiers are completely optional.
- Free plans do not include this feature. Premium plans include unlimited modifiers.
- A modifier can be assigned to one or more item. This is helpful if you have multiple items with the same upcharge availble.
- Premium users can create or edit a modifer at any time.
- You can also delete a modiifer if you need to.
The chart below illustrates how qReveal organizes content into a hierarchy.