Categories are a way to organize your items.
- A menu or price list must have at least one category.
- Free plans include a limited number of categories.
- If you hit this limit, you will be prompted to upgrade before adding additional categories.
- You can create or edit a category at any time.
- You can also delete a category if you need to.
- Categories can be assigned to more than one menu or price list, if applicable. This is useful if you offer the same category and items on more than one menu or price list.
The chart below illustrates how qReveal organizes content into a hierarchy.