In order to have each of your modifiers appear correctly, they need to be assigned to at least category.
- Make sure you have at least one active location and one active menu or price list and one active category and one active item.
- Click the Modifiers link on the admin navigation.
- Find the modifier you want to assign to a location and click the Edit button. You can also create a new one.
- Look for the dark gray Modifier Assignment box.
- In the dropdown below, select the item you want to link this item to and click the checkbox next to it.
- If you don't see the one you want, be sure it is set up.
- If the one you want has a yellow dot next to it, please note it is inactive and will not appear until you edit it and set its status to active.
- Click the Save button.
Each modifier can be assigned to one or more item.