qReveal is here to help!
The best way to contact us is to click the ? icon in the lower right of the screen when you're logged in to your admin dashboard. This passes along key information that can be helpful in resolving your issues faster.
Here are some general guidelines about our support:
- In order to deliver the best value for you, we do not provide support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- If you have an urgent question, you may be able to find the answer in our help center without having to wait for a response.
- Please be aware that, even though our chat widget might look like live chat, we are not always able to questions typed here immediately.
- Subscribers to our premium plan (which starts at just $10 per month) are given priority and these queries are responded to first in the order they are received. Free plan subscribers requests are processed after these and in the order they are received.
- There is no way to mark your question as urgent and sending the same question or asking for updates will not speed up our response, though you are always welcome to update your inquiry with additional details.
- At the top of the help widget, you will see an estimate for our typically response time. This updates dynamically based on our response times, volume in queries and other factors and is a god estimate on how long you can expect before we respond.
- You do not need to stay on our site and wait for a reply. If our system detects you have left the site, you will receive our reply via email.
- You do not need to email and type your questions in the help widget; our system ties these together and we receive both of them in the same interface.
- We normally provide support from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. eastern time Monday through Friday, excluding major U.S. holidays. Outside of these times, we do our best to at least provide an initial response and estimated time for a full response.
Our support team is able to help you better understand how to use the built in admin tools to create your contactless menu or price list.